martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Nueva mezcla DJ de Andy Bell (Beady Eye)


Andy Told Us:
'I put this mixtape together for my own entertainment towards the end of the last tour. It got a few plays backstage after gigs on the last UK dates... then I passed it on to Pretty Green when they asked me for some music to use this Spring in their stores and online. DJ Shadow and Stereolab tunes feature heavily as I was listening to them a lot at the time.... One of the DJ Shadow tracks is a really short segment of a much longer live mix CD called Brainfreeze, which I picked up in Melbourne a few years ago - in other words, that's not me scratching it's DJ Shadow haha... get hold of the CD if you can, it's cool.The first track..is an old Krautrock tune, the vocals may not be to everyones taste, she kind of sounds like Grace Slick meets Johnny Rotten.. No apologies.. to the taste police, who will be after me for including Joan Armatrading... she's a great acoustic guitarist and I dug that CD out after 20 years since I last heard it... Enjoy - and thanks for listening.

No hay comentarios: